UAV/DRONES FOR SURVEYING, MAPPING AND GIS
Aerial surveying is not just about the aircraft. It’s about which kinds of UAV solutions you use, which are the tools, geospatial pros need to perform jobs accurately, efficiently, and safely. Our experts on these technologies will help you in improving your skill-sets on these methods.
Be more efficient and save time. Spend less time in the field collecting data.
Stay competitive: UAVs are becoming an industry standard. Customers are asking for UAV surveying – and smart companies are preparing to deliver.
Be safer: Easily complete projects in areas that are difficult or dangerous to access – such as challenging terrain, high locations, and areas effected by natural disasters.
The majority of surveying and mapping jobs are corridor mapping projects involving roads, railways, powerlines, and other linear structures and locations.
Collect and post-process data more efficiently. Improve your accuracy. Access difficult-to-reach job sites more safely. No need of the ground control points.
The surveying instruments like the Total Station, 3D scanners, GPS, DGPS etc. are widely used. Most instruments screw onto a tripod when in use. Tape measures are often used for measurement of smaller distances. 3D scanners and various forms of aerial imagery are also used.
Learn the surveying techniques from experts of GISCampus.in
- Land surveying (also known as Cadastral Surveying)
- Engineering surveying
- Mining surveying
- Hydrographic (Bathymetric) surveying
- Geodetic surveying
- Aerial (Photogrammetry and remote sensing)
- Topographic (Detail/Tachymetry)
- Land Surveying
- Drones in Land Surveying
- Survey Accuracy
- Ground Sample Distance
- Mosaic, Overlap, Orientation of photos
- Flight Plan
- GPS Waypoints of Site Boundaries
- Flight planning using KML
- Data Collection
- UAV Regulations
- Software for UAV Image
- Basic tools
- Pre-processing techniques
- Processing of UAV data
- Mosaic , DSM, and DEM generation
- Software practicing by students for generation of outputs
- Various Applications of UAV
- Contour Map generation
- Operational procedures on UAV images on various applications
- Processing of UAV images for various applications